Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thunder.

So today's my first day of school! Wore my sec school uniform because they said we were supposed to wear for orientation. and my orientation until friday sia, jealous anot ? nevermind, i will wear my jc uniform on thursday. so woke up at 5.45am, daddy drove me to school cause near his office ma. so shiok. reach there, went to the hall tried to look for Athenian 3, my orienation group. Scarly fuck la, saw Sharani, Shamila and Afrosa. thought i can like escape cbss forever. i hope i dont go same class as them.

In the hall, so many people ! There were like 16 Orientation teams, namely, Aztec 1, 2, 3 & 4, Byzantine 1, 2, 3 & 4, Athenian 1, 2, 3 & 4 and Roman 1, 2, 3 & 4. I was in Athenian 3. Go Greece! So anyway, had many talks and shits, sit in the hall until butt pain, heng the aircon wasn't so strong. The school song quite okay la, better than my primary and secondary school. my primary school one machiam singing choir like that. Secondary school one sing so high pitch and the lyrics damn not nice, that's why no one want to sing. At least this right, everyone can manage. LOL.

Played games, and had briefings for subject combinations and university admission talks. I was thinking, should i take Medicine course in uni? because i better decide now so then i must choose physics and maths as a H2 subject! So I'll take Maths, Physics, Accounting as H2, and Economics as H1. That way, easier to enter business courses and medicine courses. Architecture also need maths and physics anyway, so can consider by then. Anyway, I want to be Flight Attendant, so what degree better I don't know. LOL.

So anyway, quite fun la today. Made new friends. :) tomorrow got the CCA open house sia! I cannot make up my mind which cca i should choose. sadly badminton is an outcast cca in that school. Should I join modern dance? but like got no prospects ley. I think I join sport cca better la hor, can lose weight somemore baby!

okay goodbye, no pictures so sorry, lazy add. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment