Friday, January 27, 2012

I Miss My Sleep.



Ive been trying to blog, but somehow or rather I became lazy and closed the window. here's what happened in this two days:

-Received lotsa red packets. (there's like a pile of it on my table.)
-Shopping
-Photoshoot (pictures out soon.) by Reuben.
-Two new tvs added in my house! (tv count: 8)
-John bought me Sims 3 Generations!
-Got a Michael Kors watch!
-Treat parents to Cold Stone.
-Ate Thai food! :P



yes, so there, described my two days. I'm going out with roydon tomorrow, got so many things to do!

-Buy School Shoes
-Buy School Bag
-Buy Pencil Case
-Buy Stationary
-Buy Special Exercise Books
-Buy a Journal
-Buy 4 Birthday Presents: Mum, Granny, Grandpa, Jiahan
-Movie Marathon:

Journey 2 at 10:55
We Not Naughty at 13:15
Jack & Jill at 16:00

Been a long time since I tried to squeeze so many things in one day.


I am so thirsty Ive been forcing down gallons of water into my bloated stomach and still feel thirsty! ): the fuck is wrong with me, moreover, im down with flu now. the fridge is so far from my room, and the water ain't cold. ):













the truth is, i miss my sleep, i need my sleep, i want to sleep, but i can't. motherfuck help me.









yes, my thoughts will echo your name, until i see you again, these are the words i held back: I was enchanted to meet you. please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment