Saturday, January 14, 2012

You make me crazier, crazier.



ok so the plan for today is to pack my room, simi spring cleaning sia, no such thing, but no choice daddy said i have to, so i have to. omg, now i want my maids back. auntie sue, auntie june, auntie marita, auntie kin, and the other phillipino one i forgot what name already. haha, shall blog about all my maids.

Auntie Yuli 1997-2002
From indonesia, forget her full name is what already, my very first maid, when i was 2 years old she came to take care of my baby brother. she keep losing hair then need to buy one hair cream damn smelly. then my brother and i always ask her if she loves us. haha, like wts right. then she had this bangla boyfriend, that my parents found out, so send her back.

Auntie Sue 2004-2006
From indonesia, sulastri sinedu, ya i think her full name is like that. she came when i was primary 3? my brother and i was so bad to her, we played pranks on her and stuff. when she was asleep, you shoot paper palletes at her, we messed up the house and tried to drive her crazy. but she's really a good maid, cleaning, cooking everything good. her favourite line that she always say to us: ''mam angry! sama auntie!'' excuse me, but i dont understand. she completed her contract tho and never spend money on any phone cards like other maids.


(this isn't her ah, this is just a french maid, whose so hot, why my maids not like that?)
Auntie June 2007-2008
From indonesia, this maid damn lazy I swear, my mum caught her sleeping on the bed many times already. lazy pig. but all my friends like her ley, because she very friendly and stuff. roydon likes her, shu'ada likes her, joanna likes her, and many more. one thing, she cook maggime very nice. but who ask her so lazy, so my mum fed up send her back. She loves to sing in the kitchen. for those who came my house and remember her, haha!


(not my maid hor, these are new york maids, omg ew.)
Auntie Marita 2008-2008
From phillipines, this maid damn hardworking, she cooks the best food i swear! especially fried rice, omg nice. but one thing, she has a handphone, whole day talktalktalk, talk so loud at night i cannot sleep ok, fuck. her hair damn longggggggg, like her butt there, but she damn short, shorter than yunxin. and my mum paid to fix her crooked teeth. lol. but then she asked for higher pay if not she wants to go back, so okay lo, go back. She always go novena church tho.


(also not my maid hor, cartoon maids, are like better than real life maids man.)
Auntie Kin 2008-2008
From sri lanka. the only maid from sri lanka. she cooks the most horrible dishes ive ever tasted, she's the most stupid maid ive ever known. she doesn't really understand english so difficult to talk to her okay. she's so stupid that my mum had to send her back. -.-

Auntie forgot her name 2008-2009
Okay so, from phillipines, she very damn lazy and cannot listen one i swear. tell her dont sit on the table she still sit. stupid or deaf ? anyway, i dont really like her la, not nice, not good, too gentle. seriously, gentle is not for maids.

okay la, now seriously i need a maid, someone anyone! ): eh! omg, i just realized today's 14 jan, hahahahahaha, so funny, so much history hor yunxin *wink. which reminds me, in 1 month's time, it's vday! shall learn how to bake chocolates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment