Monday, January 30, 2012

School.

My fringe is damn fucking hideous. Today is literally like the 'last day of freedom'. I'm being posted to Millenia Institute! And I have to report to school at 7.30am tomorrow for orientation. Heng my father is going to send me there, if not I don't even know how to go man. next time i shall just call for taxi, seriously. this will be my school uniform:
7447271f9_u1552
I guess i'm stuck with blue uniform for like, till I graduate from pre-u or something. see ah, primary school (darkblue uniform), secondary school (blue uniform), now (light blue uniform). cool huh. after thinking and thinking, maybe God didn't want me to go to nyp banking course, because he knows very well that i will side track and then get a low gpa or something, because poly is unsupervised, somemore so had to go to university, see what i saw: http://www.nus.edu.sg/oam/gradeprofile/sprogramme-igp.html

Using A Level: at least get C, still can get into like engineering, design degrees and stuff, for NUS.



I'm talking about University Degree, that's for NUS la, let's check out NTU:


these are the latest grade profiles. 

Now, lets check out the entry requirements for diploma into university. For poly, its GPA, which is also cool! but entry into univesity is difficult.

# - No representative GPA is shown. i mean, look do you think i can even get a gpa of 3? talk about getting 3.5. even if i get a gpa of 3.5, tell me what courses i can go in nus. 0, none, its a zero. to be safe, you need at least a 3.8. like fuck? so damn difficult, im glad god gave me a heads up on this. whatever it is, i thank god! thank you jesus! okay going to meet my mum at orchard to buy my school bag and school shoes! goodbye !

No comments:

Post a Comment