Thursday, January 12, 2012

I want you to take over control.


clara, ahh, so long never go out with her.
Gossip Girl and 2 broke girls episodes not out yet ! ): so anyway, out with roydon yesterday, quite angry that we didnt get to cycle because cant find the bicycle shop. -.- went to bishan park to brisk walk instead, then went to nex to shop for roydon's stuff, and met yunxin at her shop. so i submitted my jae choices. . . keep my fingers crossed! one of the choices is ite, dont be disappointed if i go thr ah, plus its only for a year. shall play sims now. this roydon, ask me not to put silent mode so he can morning call me, fuck la k, all the message tone all wake me up you tell me how to sleep. going to nex later to give yunxin some ref info stuff. goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment