Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chosen.

I have decided, i'm going M.I Mission Impossible School, sounds cool right? bullshit, hahaha. it's a 3 years JC, i've read the reviews, they all say its basically slack JC. Plus I get to take A-Level, go university also better. not to mention, i heard 2 jc right, alot of people retain, so might as well thake m.i, more than enough time to study.

go m.i sua. so today went out with roydon to amkhub, i thought only go like amkhub or bishan, so i suei bian anyhow wear, scarly ah, we went orchard eat buffet. -.- hahaha, thne shopshopshop, bought a superman shirt with him! then went back amk walk walk walk. then times up i go home. :)

So, bye for now! keep you all updated on my future, god has planned it all, i dont have to worry about anything. maybe he thinks that poly and ite isn't for me, because ultimately i want to go to university. that's the path. i mean poly, come one, do you think i will even study, or club?

No comments:

Post a Comment