Monday, January 30, 2012

New Term.

Second post of the day, i think? anyway, i made this new friend, her name is Josephine, super friendly, she's blonde! so cool right? so anyway, today, went orchard to shop for my school shits and stuff and this is what i bought:


Yeap, satisfied! my parents were so happy that i got into millenia institute sia! so gonna take the a level bitches! if that's where jesus wants me to be, then that's where i want to be! actually i pretty much know why i cant get into nyp, its the same reason why i couldn't get into the secondary school i wanted. i think. seriously. my mum was like, thank god, thank god you never get into nyp ah, after they heard something. (which im not gonna tell you unless you ask me yourself.) ohya, went to jiahan's chalet yesterday! and sat in a cab with 2 other xinyis, as in xin yi, my chinese name? so cool hor? so many people name xin yi.

please dont ever call me jolyn yio xin yi okay, i will really slap you if you're right in front of my calling me that. it's rude. ):< not to mention my name not jolyn yio xin yi, its either jolyn yio, anderson, jolyn anderson, jo, yio, or just xinyi, no exceptions!


My school uniform turquoise sia, not that blue, heng ah, i thought i was gonna be stuck to blue uniform like till uni or something. okay today i bought shiseido facial cleanser thingy shit or i dont know what it does, but the woman said it's to remove oil from the face, so i bought it and just used it and felt that my face is so tight!

I am so damn excited! while typing this halfway, my group leader for tomorrow's orientation called me! His name is Shaan, my group is called Athenian 3, and I must report at 7am tomorrow. . ): fuck eh, thank goodness my father sending me to school everyday, if not i die. okay, gotta brush my teeth and blow my hair and go to sleep now! im gonna wear my new uniform tomorrow sia! :D So cool right? thought i'll be like the only one, but who cares! my sec school uniform sucks like shit, so ugly somemore, lao qwee later, my face can hide.

No comments:

Post a Comment