Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Lets make a great escape.


My mama told me when i was young, i will never be a superstar. ): hahaha, bullshit, so anyway i just put my earrings on again, after like 2 months or so, wait, no, its like 4 months sia! omg, heng the hole still havent close. SO ANYWAY, roydon no more going to work with me cause it was his last day yesterday, mine's on friday. :)  today lunch, i didn't eat, i used comp, draw pictures for my supervisor for fun. :) So then, yvonne very nice to me sia, give me eat chocolate everyday no wonder im putting on weight ! so anyway, after work went to nex to pass yunxin her christmas present, and she passed me mine, and she gave me so many things! but i only gave her 1. :/

she gave me a mug, a heart shaped glass thingy, a notebook, a privacy door thingy, a card, back my sweets, a purse, what else is there. and i only gave her a winnie the poog bolster. . . i hope she likes it though. :/ that gurl ah. she's like the only person who has became my friend, good friend, super good friend, lover, ex, hater, stranger and friend again. hahaha, funny much. :) goodness, i lied to my friend, so my other friend could have something, am i bad? ):

i'll say it, and i'll say it again, im in love with this person namely, chara. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment