Thursday, January 5, 2012

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover.


I really dont feel like going to work tomorrow because its my last day anyway, but momma doesn't allow. ): ah! i cannot stand the sight of my table, stupid rubbish, my mum always like to anyhow throw things on my table. went to work today reluctantly. today the job so sian, i sit at the comp until my butt pain, eyes hurt. my job was to find 2000++ people's dates and shits. tomorrow must continue. lunch, roydon came to the office bustop and together we went to have lunch. :P


hahaha, looks retarded. so anyway, walk walk around raffles city shopping centre then headed back to office. after work, came home that time, met marcus at my house lift and i was like, what? he left me biscuits at my door, because i said i had gastric yesterday, how nice. but im sorry marcus, i have no feelings for you, although i tried to? i can't change who i am. okay next, i shall blog about my crush?


her hair. her red birks. her blue & white varsity jacket. her red & grey varsity jacket. her smile. her walk. her talk. her grey bag. her past. her shyness. when she buys something for you, she will pass to someone to pass to you and say that its not from her, and then give you a shy smile. her smile, the wide grin showing her beautiful set of teeth. it's simply amazing. the fact that she hasn't been to pretty much 80% of singapore, i mean isn't it so interesting ? the first time i met her, i thought i'd hate her, because roydon said she's stuck up, before i even met her, this shows that, you cannot judge someone by their looks.


because her face is so common, she looks like so many of my friends. the friends that i say, so-called friends, that their face is meant for people to slap it. that is why i thought i'd hate her. guess what's the first sentence she said to me? ''you join gang ah?'' i was like huh? no. and then her voice hit me, it was angelic. one day, we sat in fatin's boyfriend's car and then my heart was like, thudthudthudthud, shit, i like her.


goodnight, i'd proly stay awake till morning to prepare, because my crush texted me at 1am yesterday, but i slept, dammmmmmit.

No comments:

Post a Comment