Sunday, January 8, 2012

Feel the adrenaline running though my veins.

So yesterday, woke up so late, its just so rare. so anyway, i went to amkhub to buy my sims 3 Late Night!


Tomorrow before/after i go to school i will get:




I'll purchase this on 24 Jan, cause that's when it will come out:


I think i'm addicted to Sims 3 already. I've ready gotten sims 1 complete collection and lent it to roydon, he still have not returned. And Sims 2, i've got the whole complete set too! And now, I'm collecting Sims 3! okay, so after i went amkhub, went to meet jiahan, took 74 straight to ngee ann poly open house, watch sarah have dance competition. buey tahan all the song is kpop. like seriously? i mean, come on! ): then walk walk toured ngee ann, i think the film and media school is like so cool, but not my thing. then around 6 plus took 74 back to amk.


ate astons with jiahan, chicken, and i had a free meal, because the auntie give me wrong change. hahaha! :/ i think im so bad, but free meal who dont want eat right ? so damn boring okay ngee ann, nothing much to see, the most interesting thing was the film and media tour. at the business school, they only play guitar and sing, its not much, not really attractive, they should like you know showcase some muscle boys like the abercrombie and fitch, yea baby! then, yea, today my father suppose to wake me up go church one.


so it didnt occur to me that i had to even set an alarm. you know how he woke me up? by calling me. -.- somemore my phone silent, to prevent messages to wake me during my sleep. so i didn't wake up until my mum came home and said because i cannot wake up, my father tell me go church myself. fuck la, simi sia, not my fault. totally spoil my church mood and my getting t mood. so i went to shop instead, and brought home a swensens cookies and cream ice cream cake for my family to eat. they appreciated it. :) then my father told me to download sims 3 into his new comp and let me play. :D


However my playing process was not enjoyable, irritating people keep calling me, texting me, calling me out to the living room ask me whether this shoe want to throw that shoe want to throw. excuse me? i buy ready the shoe is want to wear one throw for what shit hur? damn annoyed. then because i have like 7 pairs of converse shoes, so my father want to throw some. got this purple one, my first pair of converse shoe he want to throw. do you frigging know how much it costed? $69.90.


athira took this. .
pay me back then say whether i should throw anot. then he insisted that i should throw it. then my mum helped me say dont throw. then my father say if i keep might as well put it on my bed and sleep with it? then my mum irritated with my father, ask me to put the shoe on my bed later then she wash. then my father say if we keep that shoe then he will bann all of us from buying shoes for this year. fuck, you think this is easy? why not i throw your guitar away and see if you like it? you want to keep it uh, okay lor, then you put on your bed and sleep with it everynight. got so many guitars ready keep for what, take up more space than the shoes right. !@#$%^&*() no choice i secretly brought it to my grandmother's house to store it there first.

idiot, make me cry only. there are a few things that i can never throw away, my toys, my money, my ipod, and all my first shits. unless its like first diaper, aiya you know what i mean. ONCE AGAIN I SAY MY PICTURES HAVE NO LINK TO THE WORDS EXCEPT THE SIMS PART. okay so i'm angry with my father, but he's still my father right, shall just forgive him.

No comments:

Post a Comment