Sunday, January 15, 2012

Everybody hurts someday.


BTW, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO THINKS THAT GUY IN THE PICTURE IS MY BOYFRIEND, TRUST ME I HAVE NO BOYFRIENDS, HE IS MY REAL LIFE BROTHER, HIS NAME IS JOHN YIO, MY NAME IS JOLYN YIO, OUR SURNAME IS Y.I.O, LEARN IT. AND HE'S 15.

so today, went to church early in the morning, and pastor gwen, damn funny again, say so many irrelevant stuff. after church, went to have lunch with family, ate kway chap somewhere near my house. then went orchard with mum and bro to ion to buy some clothes. then walked to orchard central eat ice cream, cold stone! then walked to plaza sing to shop at marks and spencers, then bought dad's food and went home.


now im here, yes im here. i wondering if i should go to rachel's house tomorrow, i dont feel like going ley, feel like staying at home to exercise, but roydon keeps bugging me to go, omgggggg. ): recently, i have been talking to my dearest dog! megan! she's so cute i swear! because her school uniform makes her look like a little girl, her skin so damn super fair, i am so jealous. okay, i shall stay at home tomorrow, I DONT CARE, BECAUSE WHEN I GO OUT I SURE SPEND MONEY ONE. im going broke already. ):

the thing is, i like you alot, but i think youve forgetten that already. hahaha, nevermind. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment