Monday, January 2, 2012

Be A Little Inappropriate


Second Day of 2012, and I feel like it's still the end of 2011. chinese new year coming daddy told me to pack my room already. nobody will care how my room looks like okay, except you. so anyway, im waiting for the person to come out from the toilet so i can use it then i can go to bed and text my crush or something. :)

change of plans today, suppose to go to Botanical Gardens with family and their church cell group people, but ah, my brother and I couldn't wake up early enough, because so early sia, need to wake up at 6.30am, think what, school ah, its a public holiday man, i have to use it wisely. so i slept till 11++am, so tired. . .


then woke up ate tuna sandwich, then used comp, fold some clothes, then played sims! :D I tried downloading pirated sims 3 late night but fuck okay, cannot play, they gave me some error or shit. so anyway, tomorrow, is roydon's last day of work. ): nevermind shall eat with, wait a minute, chara's last day of work was last friday, and so was nuyul's and hasanah's. okay, nevermind, because roydon is coming on wednesday to eat with me. (: and thursday i'll eat with kaya, and friday, i'll not eat. that's settled.


then, daddy cooked dinner today, you know what is my family like? usually.
monday - mum cook
tuesday - eat out
wednesday - mum cook
thursday - mum cook
friday - eat out
saturday - dad cook
sunday - dad cook
public holidays - dad cook
no parents at home - john cook
free food - i eat


simple as that. i mean, its not that i dont want to contribute to the cooking, but if youve ever tasted my food, you might die of posion or stomach ache. no la, not so kuazhang, just that, its not nice, its either too sweet or too salt, and im very lazy to improve because i dont like to cook, because if i cook, i must clean, that's what momma says. so if i cook for you and if the food is not too bad, you better feel damn special. hahaha, so that's all for today, goodnight ! OH AND BTW, MY PICTURES HAVE NO LINK TO THE WORDS. I JUST WANT MY BLOG TO LOOK PICTURY.

the lingering question is keeping me up, even know i know youre loving someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment