Friday, January 6, 2012

Roydon.

Okay, so today shall blog about roydon. :) ok so, he's pineapple hair, kinky specs, fat body, humour, i guess that's pretty much what will make him the perfect guy! hahaha. :) met him like more than 10 years ago, he's basically my childhood. He's my secret keeper, he knows everything about me, every single thing, even when my period comes, he's the first to know. got someone like that? i bet you dont. :) i love roydon! and i can say it more times than when i say i love chubby reuben, clara baby, stefi honey, vallian sexy, yunxin fairest, whoever mount everest!

shame on you if you think otherwise! roydon's my bestfriend ah, i'm not in love with him, he's my crush. i mean, a crush doesn't have to be a lover right? so all you who thinks im with roydon, keep dreaming bitches, shame on you, i repeat, shame on you! pardon my language, when i say boyfriend, i mean boy who is a friend, when i say girlfriend, i mean girl who is a friend, when i say fling, i mean play pretend lovers, when i say crush, i mean you're nice and i like you. Only when i call someone darling, like Liam, otherwise keep dreaming, because roydon is my dearest brother, and i love him. okay, since today is my last day of work, here's what i have planned for the rest of my holidays baby~

stuff i need to do: write songs, create music, learn spanish, buy clothes, t, karaoke, buffet, ice skating, cycling, roller blading, skateboarding, gym, pack house, practice baking (it sucks now), play sims. :) im so happy. not to mention, draw houses! and design them , i'm so good at designing but i dont know how to make the product, dumbfuck. okay, i'll blog about reuben tomorrow! :)

i love roydon, i'll shout it from the roof top, write it on the skyline, advertise it on billboards. that's my brother bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment