Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Prince.

Last night, I dreamt that I was angmoh, AGAIN! Somemore I was french, and I could speak french like so fluently! but when i woke up, the fuck, i'm back to my normal self. dammmit. not to mention i saw the prince. :P In Monaco! like a cool, like a fairytale, and he kissed my hand and said, ''puis je avoir cette danse?'' it pretty much meant, ''may I have this dance?'' even though there was no eiffel tower because i wasn't in paris, but still, it was the most amazing, most romantic, most anticipating dream i've ever dreamt, i mean, come on! Prince Andrea, Casiraghi, i've been thinking about him for the whole day yesterday!







my type of prince, baby.

and that someday, just someday, i'll marry a prince and live happily ever after, the end. yea, keep dreaming bitch, it ain't gonna come true. sad truth, it's reality. oh come on, i can't even speak good french, i can only touch the surface, bonjour, comment sa va, tres bien, je mapelle. blablabla.

No comments:

Post a Comment