Thursday, February 2, 2012

I like it like that.


A quick post before I blow my hair and sleep! So today, had 2 talks in the morning? And then, had like clan period, ohya need bring recycled materials tomorrow. Im maybe gonna bring newspapers only. And then got the M.I Dance sia! That dance girl and boy must partner one. SO AWKWARD. SOMEMORE my group the boys not handsome. Don't care man, partner Jeraldine. hahaha! allergic to boys. Apparently she wants to be the boy part cause lesser moves. I want the boy part ley! same reason!

Then had amazing race, seriously damn tiring! then rush to grandma house to celebrate her birthday and then head home. today is like damn shag. tomorrow school until 10pm k, because of some parents talk or something, heng my parents going, i got transport back! :P Ohya! and had letter writing, i want to go to Okinawa in Japan okay!


The letter writing was that some girl from Japan wrote a letter to me, (actually is anyhow pick one la) then I have to reply the letter, then she will be my penpal ready! Then she will come on 8th March! Then I can see her! Her name is Momoko Kinjo, like a cool rightttt !? I need to learn some Japanese. I just added her on facebook! I have not like told her who I am or something. So excited to see her ! I will definitely hug her ont he first day and give her some flowers or gifts or something, omg so damn fucking excited. Not to mention i'm trying out for student council! i must succeed in this school! really cannot let history repeat itself, primary school like shit sia. secondary school should have concentrated on studies and not even like get distracted by love or whatever shit.

I have chosen touch rugby as my cca, its pretty cool. as i watched the rugby match for girls yesterday, its basically a group of girls playing catching in the field with a ball. LOL. okay, gotta go now, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment