Friday, February 3, 2012

Chacha.

hiiiii! So today, last day of orientation for my school! and yay! My team or clan, Athenians won! woohoo! obviously right, i mean, the other clans who are aztec, romans and byzantine, seriously come on, confirm lose! Aztec, i bet some of you haven't even heard of it, it was the South American Empire, who collapsed because of its king.

And Byzantine? Ottoman conquered the whole Byzantine Empire.
And Roman? Conquered by German tribes. (The Rugians, Vandals, Salian Franks, Visigoths, Burgundians.)
And Athenian? Athena, is the frigging goddess of war in greek mythology, so hello? how are the byzantines, aztecs and romans gonna fight with Athena? LOL.

Today, had mass dance again, the chacha and tango, seriously it was so fun! Jeraldine is really funny! But when the councilors chose partners for us, my partner, who is a guy, because it was compulsory for a girl and a guy to dance together, he was so tall but not handsome. . . i want my partner back! ):< and then the last time we danced the mass dance today, savitha stole jeraldine! D:< Make me have to dance with a malay guy with sweaty palms!

And mystery night was frightening enough to scare people who are easily scared, quite fun la! :) I need to choose my subject combi again. bye! sorry no pictures, next post promise confirm have pictures !

No comments:

Post a Comment