Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Playing it cool.

Okay so seriously, today im like dead, i could like drop dead anytime. My eyes are like:

Went to school, met sharani, shamila and afrosa sitting at the garden thr, so early sia they. Then, had assembly at the stadium thr, and then went to have some business talk by some guy. then, had tutorials, damn sian today seriously. sian until i skipped the last tutorial, i mean come on, the last tutorial is science! i'm not taking any science subjects, so i can just go right? so i went. 

went to city hall with sav and jerrybear, went to raffles shopping centre to find food, cant find, then went to marina square and ate swensens, i spent a bomb, i spent like $48 on myself. stupid spendthrift girl, seriously sia me. then jerry and i sent sav to a cab, then we walked back to city hall mrt and went home. :) yayy, tomorrow my new shelf coming, i no need to share with my brother anymore, seriously. :D

im so selfish. who cares. so at swensens, three of us chatted, quite a great time! the first time i met sav was last week like on the first day of orientation at the canteen, she sat opposite me and suddenly stretched out her hand and said, ''hi, my name is savitha, what's yours?''. Then, later that day, when i wanted to go toilet with sav, i entrusted my bag to a stranger sitting behind me in the hall and was like, ''help me take care of my bag please, thanks.'', and that stranger was jerry! :D but when i came back from toilet we still didn't make friends though. 

until we played like dog & bone, and jerry and i were in the same group, and i was like, ''hi, im jolyn.'' then jerry was like, ''hi, i'm jeraldine.'' at first i heard her name as, 'cherrytree'. then i was like what? LOL. sav and jerry damn funny i swear! i sound damn childish but, im excited to see them again tomorrow? the sad thing is that, jerry said before she knew me, she thought i was bimbotic, because of my long hair. lol. okay, gotta go bathe and watch gossip girl ready, bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment