Tuesday, February 28, 2012

????????????????

Okay so today, went to school via dad's car as usual, and then had assembly at the stadium. Then went for irp lesson, read the econs book sia! then went for accounting lecture, walao eh, i was like daydreaming the whole time, so I forgot what the teacher said ! :/ and somemore got homework.. then had break, i ate potato. shit! then had gp lesson, the gp skills package thingy again! and then had chinese lesson, sibeh sian i swear.

teacher student conversation during chinese lesson-
teacher: d2jjhviutrhgfw
me: ?????????????????????????
teacher: wrgfiu2ovhe9g5h
me: thefuck????????????????????????????
teacher: ewjfoi4gvhasl
me: gong simi wei ?????????????????????
teacher: 23fpsvjqoeaefihrvnw
me: i'm outta here ~

ya, basically it's like that, then had break, i went to chitchat with sarah about ahem and ahem. :) then had p.e, fuckshitassdamn, ran 2 rounds, actually i walked? suppose to be 3 rounds but, my walking speed of 2 rounds = running speed of 3 rounds. that's the running equation.


then went to the library with jerry, hanan and rachel, met iris thr and studied accounting. :) ohya! i submit the MI world thingy ready to 1st choice Italy, Rome. 2nd choice Denmark, Copenhagen. :) keeping my fingers crossed! :D Then finally 5.25pm! then took mrt with sarah on green line cause i was heading for bugis and she was heading for pasir ris. then went bugis to meet my mum to watch MAN ON THE LEDGE, fucking nice, the plot of superbbbbbb! (Y) okay, goodnight, bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment