Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day 2012


Sorry I didn't blog yesterday! :/ too busy writing cards! i mean drawing the bears on the cards! so anyway, happy valentine's day! yea, i have no valentine this year. oh wait, i have, i have 8 valentines! jerry, sheryl, hanan, vais, sam, sav, clarice and mami ! :) but, aiya not counted... so this sunday, i'm gonna meet with my real valentines, jiahan and josephine! :) yesterday was damn tiring ? first lessons.


gp teacher named ms ong, or something, dont know, she quite okay, this week's topic is on marriage. need write marriage essay on friday.. then, my chinese teacher is from china, she speak i no understand, seriously, like wtf, and i immitated her voice in class to jerry, and oops the chinese teacher heard. seriously all i hear is eagles and vultures screaming ''ahh, ahh'', in their way.


then my econs teacher the nicest, mrs pow! she damn nice sia i swear! then my maths teacher mr lim, seriously he quite okay luh, but talk alot. then my accounting teacher mr cheng, speak so soft, how to hear shit sia. then my management teacher mr sham, at least he good and he christian. :) my p.e teacher i don't even know who lol, got alot, had p.e today but its like damn luan don't know who the teacher. took height and weight, i lost 1 kg, and i shrank 1 cm. perfect. ):


My parents bought a valentine cake for my brother and i, because i bought them vday presents too! and for my brother also! saw shermin at amkhub.. what else did i miss out? ohya, did i mention that i'm fat ? and vais and jerry gonna slap me if i don't become 42kg by the end of nafa test. yeap. i think that's about it ? goodbye, apparently, i want a valentine, seeing all the happy couples with roses and chocolates on the streets really made me green with envy. and marcus bought me a nice bag !


okay i love you all, actually i really love one particular person, not saying i do not love my family, but seriously. Sadly, no valentine for me this year, next year ba.

No comments:

Post a Comment