Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I look around.

today i went to school and in the car, my father was like, 'want to go home anot?' LOL. But cannot luh, today alot of lessons sia, then i will miss, but seriously, my flu wont stop running away from me. okay so reach thr like damn early, then chitchat with sarah. she is a damn nice person. after that, assembly then had irp. then had accounting lecture at lecture hall, and my account teacher named Mr Cheng right, guess what? later i tell you, so read on!

then had break, then had gp, new topic on family seriously damn weirded out. then had mother tongue shitty lesson, but got aircon. then had two breaks consecutively in a row! i ate. ): then played a game of basketball with sheryl, vais and berwin! and guess what berwin right, his ex is yixin sia! my longlost friend who idk go whr ready, teo yixin. i mean, his first love is her. O: what a small world! then p.e, no running. :D My house mistress is ms sin sia! why like i doom to stick with her like that sia...

then after p.e, went to bukit batok mrt, took the bus and chatted the qianying, actually she very nice. :) im so bad for thinking she's a bitch, she isn't! :/ then met reuben in the train to go angmokio, to go back my sec school for drama. lol, wtf. so when we got thr, mrs dew and all the dramam club members welcomed us back! hahaha! wtf. then mrs dew ask us to give a few tips to the members on acting. then after that when we were going to go home, met miss sasi, we chatted, and met mr adrian tan and we chatted also! then met mr mok! and then met mr wong jiawang, he taught me amaths in sec 3! now guess what, he became the vice principal! :D

Okay, remember my accounting teacher mr cheng in mi? he is mr won jiawang's classmate last time sia, so cool right? okay after all that chat, went home quite late! mum cooked beef spaghetti! and i ate and im so full now! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment