Saturday, February 11, 2012

I am Titanium.

You know, I am so stupid. Valentines Day is coming, it's next Tuesday, and I was like browsing gifts online, and then after like how many hours, I thought to myself, who am I even giving the gift to? lol, wtf, seriously. okay, this is kinda depressing. Nevermind, I can give my mum, and dad, and brother, and grandma, and grandpa, and omg, do i hear myself? I sound super ridiculous. On valentines day, I always get someone something, like last year, i got a present for one of my friends from my secondary school. And like last last year, vday was the first day of chinese new year, so it doesn't count, and last last last year, aiya, you get what i mean.

I don't really fully know like the new friends I made in my new school, so it would be quite awkward to like give them a vday present? For the record, I don't even like like anyone now. This year's Valentines Day is cancelled for me! boo............

Well I cut my hair 5 inches and now the length is whr the picture ends:
yes, okay, today was really a sad day though.... nevermind...

okay so, tomorrow, i cant skip church, i need to pray for granny. . . then after church, i will uh, go and buy the General Paper shits. goodnight!









No comments:

Post a Comment