Sunday, February 5, 2012

You Da One.

Hey people what's up. Okay, the first part of my blog totally sounds like the first part of my school cheer. Today, watched Chronicle! :D Damn fucking nicer, go watch it k.

Then went home to prepare the house for guests to come. My father's workers. Drank lots of wine today and my father said im drunk but im not okay, all i did was rap superbass on and on, like that only? lol wtf. and if i still reek of alcohol tomorrow morning, then i better spray lots of perfume. school tomorrow! okay gotta sleep now bye!

Cheers to the weekend, its ending. )':

Okay, need to make video for Josephine! Seriously no time leyyy, i everyday off school at 5 plus know! I'm going to sing 'Love You Like A Love Song' & 'One Thing' and video it and post on youtube and tag her or something! :B

No comments:

Post a Comment