Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just enough strength.

What a terrible night I had yesterday! Okay so yesterday morning, woke up with a terrible soar throat, my dearly loved rochers betrayed me by giving me throat infection. I thought it was just a normal soar throat so I went to school, because i wanted to see sav and jerry! :) But then, during the M.I world talk, i don't know why but suddenly I felt like dying already, totally felt like dying, like there was no more energy in me. I tried not to talk to jerry or sav because my throat hurt whenever i speak!

Then after school, went to modern dance try outs but it sucked, switch to touch rugby try outs, but since i had interview at 5pm supposedly, i didn't want to do any sports or what, so i just sat and watch. then after that went to the holding room for the interview, seriously, in the room, suddenly i felt that my head was so hot, i instantly knew i had a fever, and sav was sitting beside me, so scared i pass to her. :/ my interview was at 5.30pm, seriously, suck like shit. i cannot really talk, but i still had to force myself to talk, and it was a torture.

came home and went to see the doctor with mum, then ate my beehoon fishball soup dinner, ofcourse i didn't finish it, changed my clothes, i didn't even bathe, no strength or whatever, i just fell flat on my bed and slept till now. i even forgot to take my medication. so here i am..

No comments:

Post a Comment