Saturday, February 25, 2012

Flowers, no.


Morning! when was the last time I actually blogged? Oh wednesday? Okay so thursday I was sick and I didn't go to school. I stayed at home and caught up with my tvshows. :D Gossip girl, new girl, 2brokegirls, suburgatory. I'm currently hooked onto a new one called Happy Endings ! its not new luh but it's nice ! ohya, my cousins came over on thursday, my mum side people all came ! :) I'm the oldest you know, so old. . .


Then, friday, went back to school with the persuasion of sarah. :) she's a damn sweet friend! her eyes, big uh, nice! okay so had econs, nothing much, there will be an econs test on mon. ): then had gp! okay i tell you, during irp, the class discussed about class outing in march holidays at ecp. seriously, of all places, ecp, so far. ): but heng i got direct bus! i hope got bbq luh, can eat. (no shit, im suppose to lose weight.) then had break, i ate potato. i havent been following diet plan lately. :/ temptations.

(this shot is kinda weird, isn't it?)

had ht session on stupid ymca youth for causes thingy. seriously, nah, i'll pass ! then there's this MI Mart thingy whr it's compulsory for everyone to do. Selling things at jurong point, seriously? why not amkhub, or nex, or j8, or hdbhub, it's nearer.. at least redlinemrt can? nevermind. ohya! then had student leadership meeting on the 30 hours famine thingy, held at my brother's school and we must participate and not eat anything for 30 hours.. AT MY BROTHER'S SCHOOL. ACS Barker, why of all places.

where should i go? I short listed afew for the mi world thingy.

Italy?

Japan?

Germany

Finland

London?

Then after that went home, watched more shows ! then played games! sims 3 got new update sia! new clothes and functions! lovin' it. then then then, ohyes, the important thing, i've got a really awesome boyfriend. :P You'll know him sooner or later !

No comments:

Post a Comment