Thursday, February 16, 2012

I'm broke.


Reuben styled me and took pictures of me !
Okay so, people gave me gifts and stuff on vday! Marcus frigging gave me a ck bag and wallet... thanks ah. :) and then jerry gave me a letter, so sweet sia she, write one whole long essay like that, and all i did was drew her a bear and wrote some words.. Her letter included the first time we made friends, ''so let's see, i met you at the quadrangle int he blazing HOT sun, playing the stupid dog-and-bone.'' awww, she remembered.


I miss my colleagues. ):
vais gave me a letter too, she even cut out a picture of two heart shaped beef, because she knows that i love to eat beef! And also she even gave me a celery recipe, because i wanted to lose weight. :) And abigail gave me oreo, and jiaen gave me kisses chocolate! :P And luke gave me dove chocolate! :P I've yet to give megan her bear chocolate and roydon his vday gift and yunxin her bear picture! so anyway.


I miss this random angmoh shop person.
yesterday, school was okay, had fire drill though. And I got into student leadership thingy, at first it was touch rugby and sl, but idk what luh all sound so complicating ! ):< Then uh, after school went to meet reuben at west mall to discuss my daily diet so i can lose 5 kg in 2 months! (if not vais and jerry will slap me.) seriously, no joke. i must be 42kg. And then after that went to eat genki sushi with reuben at orchard central. And then he went to novena to meet his mum and i went to the cathay to redeem premier tickets to ghost rider 3D, ha, you never watch before cause only tomorrow come out.


i miss these two girls.
jealous? :) so watched the movie with john, so cool sia the show, so nice. ghost rider's name is johnny blaze, cool name. ohya, must check in my phone and ipod at one counter thingy then can go into the movie place, so weird then after the movie then can collect back. My theatre was The Grand Cathay, nice sia! and grand!and the 3D really damn 3D, they changed the 3D glasses ley. ohya and when they showed the titanic3D trailer, i cried, so stupid hor? aiya cause of the song lor!


I miss my church group. ):
Then the movie ended at 9.30pm. And hang around at town for like a hour or two and headed home, cause next day got school. sian uh. which is today, woke up for school like damn sian, eyebag and everything.. Somemore today all the core subjects sia. after school went straight home. you know i drank so much water, i feel swollen!? and fat !? anyways, i'm decorating my gp filenow, and gonna watch 2brokegirls and suburgatory, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment