Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It will rain.


Quick post ! then i need to study for my paa and econs test ready! ): i havent even watch my gossip girl sia. Went to school by myself today and guess what? sat in the same train cabin as 4 other mi students from amk! then took bus to school that time chitchat with sheryl, jiaen and jiabao, and somemore from where I was sitting right, I can see moshu! :D :D :D



Okay whatever, school and stuff, my penpal is coming to singapore next thursdayyyy! momoko kinjo! need to shop for souvenirs for her on sunday or something. irp>mob>mt>break>htp. htp lesson dragged until 2 plus sia wtf! suppose to end school at 1.25pm one. ): then no cca! i thought have. so.. went to jiahan house, hengsheng was thr also! :) then i bought jiahan a recipe book and 3 of us cooked dinner, damn delicious one okay, everything was perfectly cooked! i must say, job well done! :P Then we ate our dinner and i left for home! okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment