Friday, February 10, 2012

Paradise.


What a day! Went to school, first person i saw was Sharani, and she noticed that i didn't go to school yesterday, awww. She, shamila and afrosa all go science class sia, i think i pretty much learnt my lesson of not taking difficult subjects if i can't. i mean seriously, - pretty much took amaths in sec 3 and dropped it in sec 4, and now she wants to take H2 Math, you gotta be kidding me dude. yea, good fucking luck with that.


Okay, so, then jerry came! then slowly one by one everyone met up at that spot ? lol okay. so it's like let's count my new friends, shall we? :) Jerry, sav, sheryl, samantha, vais, clarice, mami (yes her name is mami.), hanan, did i miss out anyone ? i've yet to follow sav and hanan on twitter. :/ sav never follow back one ma, so i unfollowed. :/ then went to my class! 12B1. I sat like near the wall, the wall was on my left, jerry sat on my right, vais sat infront of me and hanan sat like behind me.





















Okay, that bitch seriously is really a bitch. Just can't stand her, she thinks she's an all powerful girl whose like so damn ugly ? she's from chij theresa something don't know what. What, ''if you don't know how to pronounce my name, you can call me QY.'' Knn, QY sounds retarded la k. Unless it's like some cool name like Blair or something, don't try to act all ''oh i'm da queen.'' her face is like, egg like that sia. seriously. I mean, if she's pretty and hot like blake lively or megan fox, it's okay to act all diva, but come on, your voice so irritating, squeal and squeal and hit other people somemore, like thefuck ?


OKAY SO AFTER THAT WAS BREAK AND THEN WAS GP BRIDGING. SERIOUSLY, IT WAS A GUAILAN BLACK FACE TEACHER, HIS FACE IS LIKE, 'HI SLAP ME'. He frigging wore a chain, a long one, like those hipsters or something. you're a teacher dude. . . i mean it's not like there's anything wrong with that, but he was wearing red skinnies too, and a blue tight fit t-shirt, is he gay or what. not holding anything against gay people, (as i myself am one.) but, it's creepy.


So after school, went to meet brother john at nex and we watched chronicle! Okay la, second time watch not that nice already. If i had that kinda power, everyone i hate will die. (:< no la, i'm not so bad, but everyone i love will enjoy life. :) The song paradise is stuck in my head. okay luh, goodbye, i'm going to watch my vampire diaries ready, delena.

No comments:

Post a Comment