Wednesday, December 21, 2011

You make me feel so!

Hello hello, come out, come out, wherever you are. i really want to watch gossip girl but dont have, must wait until January, like all the others, suburgatory, 2 broke girls. thank goodness merlin is still on, if not i will cry. went to work in the morning with roydon and his mum. reached office, they gave free cookies! :B which reminds me, since i'm broke because i spent so much wasteful money on clothes, i'm gonna bake cookies instead. please don't buy me any presents okay, because i have nothing to offer except cookies. blame it on my selfish thinking and my mum for not giving me $ at all! ): somemore i've to wait until Jan for the pay. . .

but anyway, i could afford cards and gift exchange presents. it's gonna be good! had lunch with roydon and chara, though it was really awkward. because roydon and chara don't know much about each other, moreover, i like chara. so anyway, ate subway. then after work, ditched roydon to go shopping for his clothes to go home with chara. :/ i feel very bad, but i hope you understand roydon! reached home ate a small burger. burpp. fuck okay, actually i don't even want to eat anything today, but temptation killed the inspiration of having skinny legs in me. ): food la your fault. shall go put ice on my eyes now! >cure eyebags you see. see i can sleep later later!

something about you that makes me feel so ~

No comments:

Post a Comment