Thursday, December 29, 2011


Hello people guess what today, i woke up late! woke up at 7.25am, when roydon father was going to fetch us at 7.30am. 5 minutes prepare what shit sia. so got out of bed, dashed to the toilet, brush teeth, wash face grab pants and some shirt and my jacket slipped into my heels and grabbed my bag, i didn't even get a chance to do my hair. thank goodness chara never come today, if not shitman facepalm, bury my face in the sand.

then at work, really nothing to do one k. kept playing this game on my ipod, so challenging and fun! i tell you something stupid happened today. for lunch went with roydon to 7eleven buy maggimee eat, then i spill mine at the lift lobby because one stupid blind woman shocked me. fuck. then blablabla, and celebrated wiwi's birthday, her cake so delicious i swear, icecream cake! :P And the shape is a strawberry! it was fatin's idea.

went home with roydon and the other guy i forgot his name, he stay st. nics thr so near my house. and mum cooked, finally can eat. goodbye and enjoy your day. i looked hideous today, and stefi saw me on my way home. so qiao.

No comments:

Post a Comment