Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2am who do you love?


hello everyone my name is Serena Van Der Woodsen and i'm from the upper east side. dream on la hor. hahahaha! morning went to work alone train kept stopping bth. reached office, zhenkang was sitting on my chair, so i moved to another desk to work at. quite easy la the job every toddler also can do. In 4 day's time it's 2012 so fast. oh and someone from my school died, and he's like only 15? poor fellow. oh and happy birthday Charis! :)


next thing, ohyes didn't go for lunch instead sat at my place and starve. nibbled on some ferreros. :P and have you heard? rats nibbled on a man's penis in india, and he died. everyone is dying. ): so anyway, after work actually i was supposed to meet stefi and pass present to yunxin one, i brought everything to work. but i cancelled everything, so i could go home with chara. :/ so irresponsible sia me, but i'm always like that. hor roydon. hahahaha! i always cancel on roydon so i can spend time with my ex. and always cancel on reuben so i can go home with cecilia. oops! i'm such a bad friend in times like these.


This night is sparkling don't you let it go, i'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home, i'll spend forever wondering if you knew i was enchanted to meet you. The lingering question kept me up, 2am who do you love, i wonder till i'm wide awake, now i'm pacing back and forth wishing you were at my door, i'd open up and you would say, it was enchanting to meet you. i think i'm in love with my crush, never thought i would even open my heart to people like this but, i don't know i'm so mesmerized! i'm just so awkwardly quiet around her, it's always like that one.


and roydon said i'm so different when she's there, and that i'm an ass. hahahahaha, excuse me don't be so idiot can you're my best friend, she's my crush, joanna's a hater, john's my brother ofcourse in front of different person i'm different la. hahahaha, roydon. :) BFFS, like Serena and Blair.








Blair's facial expression so cute.

image

























image












No comments:

Post a Comment