Friday, December 9, 2011

Nasty.


Ah! i still haven't upload finish the trip photos, so lazy to. so these few days have been working, more like slacking? except today, fuck man the jennifer ask me to ask sharon for work. tsk. how i wish kaya came today then i can do nothing again, very shuang one ok. ohya and 'Sharon' the name, walao why like I keep hearing sia.


1. I went to nex with reuben and a woman named Sharon served us at a shop.
2. And then that Sharon at the shop point to the couple lab shop and show us that there got her name 'Sharon'.
3. And then once I called my friend, and she was like, ''sharon you're here!''
4. And my tour guide in australia name is sharon.
5. I went to my granny's house and there, right in front of me, sharon apples.
6. And then in the office I sat at a person named Sharon's desk because she was on mc.
7. And then today, Sharon gave me work to do.
8. And then one of the proposals which got problem the customer name on it is also Sharon.

Fuck sia, sharon, who the fuck is sharon man. sharon sharon everywhere, i dont have any friends named sharon also! anyway I like megan fox and karlie kloss and taylor swift. woa like so long never post my babes pictures on my blog ready hor? shall post now.

see my dearest karlie making duck face:


and my dearest megan looking as classy as ever:


and taylor swift, she's so cute:


wellwellwell, made lots of new friends at office. they're all nice people! im very lazy to blog ok, i think im gonna quit? but everytime i say im going to quit i wont in the end. anyway i feel irritated and pissed now, fuck la joanna your fault. ok la not her fault. very bu shuang ley me, like i want something but i cannot get. fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment