Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sparks Fly

Im currently using my iPod to blog now, yes I'm serious. Ok so yesterday went to family chalet and it wa so boring, some more I have to stay over ? The chalet is at some ulu ulu place which is some frigging huge mansion that my grandma, grandpa, 8 aunts, 7uncles, grand aunt, 12 cousins and my family and stay there altogether. The kitchen is huge and they have 2 halls, and there is a huge backyard behind which faces the beach. Quite boring la, all I did was stay in my room ? I didn't even know such a place even existed in Singapore. Had lucky draw and I won a cookbook for baking cakes, ok, 'amazing'. But I'm so happy! 4th aunt gave me my first Christmas present for this year ! Top shop gift card. Sorry I can't post pictures, because I'm using an iPod ? Kay's said I'm air stewardess material which made me very happy too. Guess I'm too gullible ? That's what roydon said, people do a little bit for me and show me so much niceness, and I'm already consumed by them. I'm not chilling with my cousins because they aren't funnnnn. All they do is read books, play my the guitar with the same old song and play soccer or basketball on wii, seriously ? Ok, tomorrow work! And I'm going with roydon ! Like a finally !

No comments:

Post a Comment