Sunday, December 11, 2011

IWasEnchantedToMeetYou.

(When I was at Surfer's Paradise!)

Okay, I miss my best friend! Roydon faster come back ley. shoots, tomorrow must work. talk about work, i made this super cool new friend, her name is Chara, she's awesome! Seriously i need more friends who are girls, because all my best friends are boys now. stupid joanna. went to church in the morning, and not to mention this is the worst day of my life. (just an expression.)

(My brother and I in the plane!)

I frigging have cramps, and I dropped my phone, and my shorts the button came out when the frigging shorts is like so lose how the shitty thing even drop out? and i spill fruit punch on my shirt right after I dropped my phone at Daniel's house. -__- fucking unlucky today. you could say that again. then at night daddy brought us to bishan the pasta mania there to eat. i ate spicy chicken and as i ate i cried because the meal was fucking spicy. somemore daddy added so much tobacco, ohmyfuck. but, nevermind la!

No comments:

Post a Comment