Tuesday, December 20, 2011

All I want for Christmas is YOU.

Hello, so excited! Christmas is coming! Look at all the Christmas Lights in the cities around the world!

(American) New York Christmas Lights:



(England) London Christmas Lights:



(France) Paris Christmas Lights:



(Italy) Milan Christmas Lights:


I am amazed. :) okay so today went to work without Roydon, someone had fever you see. and then reached office completed everything 1 hour before lunch and Nuyul talked to me. then had lunch at p.s with mum and brother john at cafe cartel, had ribeye steak, yummm. fuck la fat.


then went back to office and then Doris told me that i changing section, so okay lo, next tuesday onwards i report to this girl called jenny? sigh, because kaya is really nice. . . to eat, and kayathiri is a really nice person. hahahaha! blablablabla, went home no dinner for me and wrote cards, decorated them, and walah! okay, so goodnight everyone. goodnews, i think i really like my new crush!

No comments:

Post a Comment