Monday, December 26, 2011

Just in love with you.


I'm left with 5 more days to drop to 42kg. fuck this. ): i want to look frigging good on 2012's chinese new year, and then you all can sing, "i want your body, need your body, you got me you won't need nobody." haha, I just heard that song in dad's car, so long never hear. You can have whatever you like yea. So today, daddy woke me up at 8am. -________-


and then he was like, '"we're going out at 10.30am so you better wake up now." then i was like, i can take 5 minutes to change, grab my stuff and put on my shoes, why rush? went to some coffeeshop to have lunch cum breakfast, ate porridge. saw roydon and his family thr too. then off to cine to catch MI4. Omg, Tom Cruise i love you. i don't know why i have a thing for hot angmoh guys like that, sorry i have no feelings for any other guys. hahahaha, instead, girls. :B


hahaha, cut the shit, so before the movie we all went to H&M to shop even my father! and then proceeded to topshop and topman, then my mum used my giftcard. ): aiya nevermind. then went to cine to eat fries and went to watch MI4. Love the show, it was great and awesome, but the movie so long sia, start at 1.30 end at 4. after that went to 313 to shop! then went to some place and eat dinner, and i was so fucking angry i almost cried my eyes out. but anyway, hec la just now was just now, now is now, forget about it.


no actually i want to be like this:

so i'm like 46kg now. so fucking fat. if one day lose one kg, then in 5 days time i'll be like 46-5=41. omg, good, i will have to starve myself from now onwards, i keep saying that but i don't do it. . . work tomorrow, goodbye! stupid durian smell in my room, idiot brother ate durian and come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment