Friday, December 30, 2011

Waking up in the morning.


I wake up it was 7, and waited till 11. - I'm just a kid by Simple Plan
7am wakin' up in the morning. - Friday by Rebecca Black
7 o'clock in the morning and the rays of the sun wake me. - Closet by R Kelly
Wake up in the morning feelin' like P Diddy. - Tik Tok by Ke$ha
Wake up call, caught you in the morning. - Wake up call by Maroon 5
Wake up wake up wake up wake up cause i'm only dreaming. - Unbeautiful by Lesley Roy

so many people like to write songs about waking up.

(to the tune of friday)
7am waking up in the morning, went to brush teeth and wash my face,
had to change clothes put on perfume,
went out to work in converse shoes. (no seriously i wore sneakers today.)

Squeezing in the train everybody's so fat,
Gotta go dhoby gaut,
Gotta get to work, with my best friend. (with roydon.)


ok enough of that crap. so went to work today i sat beside chara, not really beside la, one pillar in between us. it is literally a pillar. all i did was fold envelopes, i fold like choo train sia, arms pain. ): then went lunch with roydon and the other guy i still cannot catch his name. well, i only ate chicken, 2 small chicken nugget from roydon's lunch. haha. :/ then went back to office and ate fatin's macaroni! so delicious i had 2 servings! fat.


then went back, stapler stuff, had cardboard cut and papercut and hit my head on the fire extinguisher. fuck this shit. but the person who ask me to help gave me a box of pocky so i'm happy now. after work went to bugis to meet mum so she could pass me $ so i could shop. :B Then brother john, i treat him eat astons at bugis. :P Then went bugis street walk walk, and bugis junction shopshop, met my last time chinese tuition teacher and she had 3 shops at bugis street, wow. -.- came home feeling fat.

so sad sia, today my crush's last day of work. i gave my resignation letter today, so my last day of work will be next friday. i will miss her so much! no need, i'm going out with her on the first day of next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment