Saturday, December 10, 2011

Eclipse.


It's the night of the Lunar Eclipse my friends, i'm afraid i'm turning into a werewolve soon. today super busy I tell you! hen mang hen mang! especially in the afternoon, i won't tell you what i did because i'm too lazy to do so. then at night went to dad's company dinner. eat until, drink until, i don't even know if im drunk or what. my brother make me angry today.


so anyway, here is a picture of me at my dad's company dinner. i tell you, they give me cheapo wine lor, what kind of shitty wine was that? but the service was good. tomorrow go church. . . and tomorrow also going to daniel's house warming thingy.

im more or less done with today's post. i know i can never get you back, not anymore, no more chances left, but there won't be a day when I will stop thinking about you, loving you and helping you along the way. ok, that's about it. goodnight everyone, enjoy your eclipse!

No comments:

Post a Comment