Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011.


What the fuck is up! Christmas! Cause Santa's coming to town, i found this on the net:
 Jesus Versus Santa

J: Has hair white like wool.
S: Has hair white like wool.

J: Has a beard.
S: Has a beard.

J: Comes in red apparel.
S: Comes in red apparel.

J: Hour of his coming is a mystery.
S: Hour of his coming is a mystery.

J: He comes from north of where he lives. (Nazareth.)
S: He comes from north of where he lives. (North pole)

J: Is a carpenter.
S: Is a toy carpenter.


So anyway, stayed at home in the morning and the afternoon. nobody was home. . . then when my parents came home, they bought me bigmac, i don't know bigmac, i already say so many times i want mcspicy i want mcspicy, ohmygawd. nevermind. then after that my mum said she havent buy any presents for the neighbours and asked me to follow her go buy. go all the way to nex. didn't know that brother john was there too, went home without him.

bought so many stuff, carry all the way back to amk. ):< hand break okay. then my mom choose the present for my cousin families, choose until so long, so i wait and wait. then she choose ready right, she came and ask me, what colour should she choose, then i said orange. then when she walk to the counter halfway, fuck man she walk back to the shelf and say grey nicer, then after awhile change to yellow, fuck man can faster buy or not? my back breaking. then came home.

and guess what? Marcus waited for me outside of my house just to pass me my present, yibin and tingfang also. so awesome. :) and talked to benjin like a finally! so long never talk because because forget it la, nevermind. Have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment