Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm not afraid of starting over.

done by chara, so sweet send to me in the morning via email. 

Okay, brought all the cards and cookies and gift exchange stuff to work. :) reached there at like 8.25am? then went to level 8 for a section party. had free mac breakfasttttt! yum! sausage mcgriddles with egg, sat and chatted with this guy called shit i forgot his name, and zhen kang. :/ then i gave ain the card, and she was so nice to me after that. ;) and gave the rest ~ received so many presents! especially kaya, she gave me 2 presents! so happy! and the other colleagues gave me presents most of it is chocolate. :P Like got 10 presents like that k!

then had lunch with roydon at raffles city shopping centre, ate burger king, ok la i didn't eat, just watched roydon eat, scared fat. then went back to the cave and saw the person i like sitting on my chair, but then she got up and let me sit. then after work had gift exchange, then so paiseh sia, because got 5 papers, each and everyone got name, scarly my crush picked my name, and i picked her name. . . she is damn awesome, and funny and whatever and everything that she is, i like.

went to vivo with sarah, chara, hanis and hasanah after work. no dinner for me. ): it's alright, lose weight! and then sarah was like, ''you say you need to lose weight again i kill you.'' :/ remind me again, i need to pas her my thumbdrive full of my ipod songs. went to the mrt with chara, but sadly, she couldn't tap in and i didn't know, and i went into the train. oops! ohya, blacksheep make me angry today i swear she's fucktarded. ):< but someone made my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment