Monday, December 19, 2011

The one that got away.


ok trains keep breaking down, but stop complaining please. gotta go pluck my brows later, it's ugly now. today i look damn fucking horrible. my fats legs are fat. ): okay so today morning went to work with roydon, at last! with his mum. and i don't know what came over me today? kaya gave me work to do, and so i just do do do do do, and i finished everything before 3pm. and then when i passed to her, she said that i just finished three days worth of work in less than one day. yayyy, feel so proud of myself. :) lunched with roydon at pasta mania once again!


so then facebook, twitter, family guy, merlin all the way! fucked up website dont allow me to watch merlin. then didnt go home with roydon, went shopping instead! suppose to buy christmas gifts one, but i ended up buying clothes for myself. :/ anyway, still have tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow the tomorrow. goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment