Friday, November 25, 2011

Thank You.

Happy Thanksgiving Day
Well, this post is gonna be special, because of Thanksgiving. Somethings you may want to know about me, so maybe you would want to get away from me or continue to be my great friend. :D So awesome that i'm going Australia tomorrow! Maybe you would want to thank me for something? :B

Somethings that you may want to know about me:

#1. I love to bake cookies.

#2. I cannot cook, even rice.

#3. I will never fold my blanket when I get out of bed.

#4. My cupboard is the messiest you will ever see.

#5. I hate classical music.

#6. I don't like to follow the notes on the music score, I prefer to create my own.

#7. I'm super bad at science.

#8. I'm super good at math.

#9. I have a collection of soft toys.

#10. I love teddy bears.

#11. My favourite show is Phineas and Ferb.

#12. I wake up very early just to catch Shaun the Sheep.

#13. I hate Justin Bieber.

#14. I hate bathing.

#15. I don't comb my hair, unless it's super tangled.

#16. I can throw wrappers all around my room and won't even be bothered to throw it away.

#17. I want to migrate.

#18. I like money.

#19. I sleep with aircon on everyday.

#20. I don't wear bra at home.

#21. I don't believe in zodiacs.

#22. I'm a lazy person.

#23. I don't like the idea of people coming to my house because I've to clean up when they go home.

#24. I don't bother to tidy my house if people come.

#25. I flat iron my hair once a week.

#26. I'm afraid of the dark.

#27. I'm super scared of zombies.

#28. I like to sketch.

#29. I cannot paint.

#30. I'm allergic to super strong mint.

#31. I'm very good at lying.

#32. I'm very punctual.

#33. I can wait for something/someone at anywhere for hours.

#34. I hate arcades.

#35. I like to stalk models.

#36. I'm in love with Megan Fox.

#37. I believe in fairytales.

#38. I am superstitious.

#39. I've always longed to play the violin.

#40. I love snow.

#41. I'm gay.

#42. I wear socks at home.

#43. I love Christmas.

#44. My weakness is Jealousy.

#45. I brush my teeth at least thrice a day.

#46. I love to eat steak.

#47. I actually wear specs.

#48. I cannot run for a long time.

#49. I wish to travel the world.

#50. I don't do revenge.




 Who knew right? Happy Thanksgiving. I'm flying tomorrow and I'm really happy. Just what I really need. Ok, so what show should I put up? I'm in the season mood now! And you know, when i fly to australia, it's gonna be summer! and the hottest temperature there is 25 degrees Celsius. It's literally the coldest temperature in Singapore! So if the summer is like that there, then Singapore must be burning hell. D:


I want to thank everyone for everything! Good or bad, it's okay, I forgive you, I appreciate you. Thank Jesus for everything too. Thank my parents for me. Thank my brother for comforting me when I cry and for following me to go toilet in the night. Thanks to Roydon for being there when I need someone most and for everything he has done for/with me. Thank you Reuben for sharing with me the latest model news especially Karlie Kloss! Thanks for my breakups so I can finally, like finally concentrate on my olevel. Thanks to the world for giving me a place in it. Ok, that's all bye! thankyou turkeys! OHYA AND THANKYOU JOANNE FOR SHOWING YOUR TRUE COLOURS SO ROYDON AND I WON'T BE BLIND ANYMORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment