Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Never Coming Back Here Again.

I look happy on the outside, but i'm terribly sad on the inside. . .

o levels are coming to an end, who knew i would still be able to see that day right? i'm trying to order assortment boxes for my family's christmas present but i can't seem to get the orders right, fuck. and i'm going to work from 17nov onwards.

Dying my hair this colour:
because Roydon and I went to the hair dresser on sunday to check out the prices and colours, and the hair dresser told me that i could not bleach my hair because it's too dry. moreover when the black hair grows out with look like alien. fuck. 

you know, my energy is very drained, my eyes keep closing and look at the time now, it's only 7. the stress on everything seems to be sucking the life out of me. sigh. lately, i reek of jealousy, i can't seem to control my own emotions. stop it, control. but if this continues, i'm afraid i cannot take it, worse come to worse i will get myself totally out of the situation and forget it man. ok so the plans, for this holidays will be:


14 nov - dye hair, pluck brows, buy jacket with mum.

15 nov - roydon day

16 nov - bring granny to the city with john

17 nov - work and go charis concert with roydon

18 nov - work and come home catch up on shows

19 nov - john's birthday, roydon and i going kbox with john, anyone wanna tag along? and gym!

20 nov - stay at home and play my sims/church cell outing/gym

21 nov - work and have dinner with megan

22 nov - work and have dinner with marcus

23 nov - work and have dinner with reuben

24 nov - work and come home pack luggage

25 nov - work  and go out buy whatever shits needed for holiday trip

26 nov - stay at home watch my gossip girl marathon then proceed to airport and byebye!

and off I fly to Australia. I will send my buddies a postcard, if you remember to tell me your frigging address.  i don't ever want to come back! ):<

No comments:

Post a Comment