Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Marry the Night.

Ok, shall not talk about angry/sad stuff. think only will pekcek. not dyeing hair ready, because i also want to rebond. my hair so ugly, dye also not use, it's just changing the colour. but, if i rebond, at least change the ugly hairstyle, but sadly not the ugly hair colour. mei ban fa. want to rebond, cannot dye, want to dye, cannot rebond if not later hair become like this:

hahahahahahaha, though i like the colour. well, should i go to zirca on the 17th? or go to roydon sister's concert? you know what, priorities, best friends before partying. wait a minute, but partying sounds more fun. . my eyes look like goldfish today i swear, it's just pure misery. i'm going to get more than 15 points for L1R5. this is pathetic. my every teardrop is a waterfall.
look at the amount of books behind me, and that ancient fan, it's all going down the drain straight after O's.


i'm so tired today, no energy. who the hell go drink all my 100 plus huh? ):< can't wait for next monday! but sometimes i wonder, so what if o levels are over, i can't do anything, singapore is so boring, what till 26th! maybe it's just because i just need a companion to spice of my life, that's when i have to wait for 16 NOV. :B 1 year, is definitely just enough for a silly old situation. :P I LOVE YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment