Saturday, November 19, 2011

Americano


i can't help it ok, my appetite is like, huge. that's why i'm fat. ): kept playing with touchbaby today. woke up and used comp, downloaded songs and stuff. then headed to yck, and then went amk central to shape my brows. then went to watch puss in boots again with my brother and mum. AND, TODAY IS MY BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Then went to have dinner with the whole family plus one angmoh from germany, my father's worker. :P And now i'm feeling as full as ever!


ok, next subject. i've come to terms with my future, i'm gonna migrate to upper east side! and buy a limo, and buy a kitten or a puppy. i know i'll probably stay gay for the rest of my life. me no like boys. hahaha! unless you give me a hot angmoh guy, i'll pretty much stick with megan fox's picture on my wall and have crazy imaginative sexual desires with the goddess. ok, enough about that shit. im gonna go download the song in puss in boots, i think it's lady gaga song? you should go listen, from the voice i pretty much know that it's from gaga. :P AMERICANO, people say it's a gay song. WHO CARES, I'M GAY ANYWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment