Sunday, November 6, 2011

Jealousy.


Recently, weird things happen. I'm not certain why. hahahahahaha! ok firstly, today:

FIRST TIMES:
-Daddy took a train FOR THE FIRST TIME.
-Daddy went to Orchard in a train FOR THE FIRST TIME.
-Daddy went to Ion FOR THE FIRST TIME.
-Daddy went to H&M FOR THE FIRST TIME.
-Daddy went shopping with mummy just to buy me a jacket FOR THE FIRST TIME. (how sweet)

Ok so, today went church, sat with crew, awesome. didn't attend defynation. yesterday had terrible body burns! internally! i had soup, i added lots of chilli padi, and when i drank it, my whole body felt like it was on fire, like the blood got chilli inside like that, so damn fuck pain. studied stalin and japan and war in asia pacific for 3hours yesterday, an completed them. left hilter, that bitch. after church went home watch my Merlin and went to have lunch with Roydon.

Fucking stupid I swear, chilli padi really hates me who knows what i've done to it. )': Again, i didn't learn my lesson and added so much chilli. tongue burnedddd! I poured down super cold green tea down my throat. Then, after studying with roydon, had a terrible stomach ache and went pangsai. ): watched huan zhu gege, what a funny and nice show!! ok, stay in love you lovebirds and make me jealous for all you care. you know what's my fucktarded weakness, it's Jealousy. just can't stand the sight of other people having something I want badly. i, now 50kg, kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment