Friday, November 4, 2011

Liar liar pants on fire.


don't tell me bullshit, i know the person i am.
White Lies that sometimes, always work for me:

-I'm not hungry. >Im starving.

-My phone wasn't with me! >I don't want to answer your call. (sometimes, my phone really wasn't with me.)

-Oops sorry I forgot to reply. >I don't want to reply.

-I'm having a life crisis. >I don't want to talk to you.

-I reached 5 minutes ago. >I frigging waited 1 hour or more. . .

-No, it's ok. >Fuck you asshole.

-Talk to you later, got stomach ache. >Please don't call again. (sometimes I really got stomach ache.)

-I have to check my schedule. >Please don't go out with me.

-I'll eat bread. >Actually, I don't have enough money. . .

-I'm going to the toilet. >I will never come back and chat with you. (sometimes, i will come back.)

-Yea, haha. >Stop it, i'm bored.

-I've eaten. >I've not eaten, I just want to save the money.

-I never watch this movie before. >I just want to watch it with you.

-Here's 3 fereros. >I bought the whole box so you would think i'm sharing it with everyone, but actually i just wanted to give them to you, but sadly, you won't accept the box because you say it's expensive, blablabla.

-I'm studying mum. >I'm playing.

-I'm reading a book mum. >I'm reading magazines.

-I've taken the medicine! >I want to be sick, I don't want to recover, I never ate the medicines, so I don't have to go to school.

-Hahahahaha! >The fuck i'm laughing about? isn't even funny, shuddap.

-Paper was a breeze. >Because it was so peaceful, I slept through it. (but sometimes it's true, it's easy.)

-No, I had a nightmare. >I dreamt of you, in a sick way. :/

-I didn't know this movie had sex scenes. >Nah, I saw pictures of the scenes, that's why I watched it.

-Internet disconnect. >I'm tired, Im going to bed. (but sometimes it's true the internet fucked up.)

-I did my homework, but I just don't want to pass it up. >The paper is blank.

-I have no money. >I don't wanna eat.

-Last day of school, I wanna spend it in school. >I just came to see you.

-I'm taking ct8 anyway, it's at the same bus stop. >I just want to walk you to the bus stop.

-Oh no, I'm walking home, it's in your bus stop's direction. >I want to walk to the other bus stop with you.

-I'm not hungry, I can stay here. >I just want to sit with you through recess and lunch.

-Oh, hi! What a coincidence, came at the same time. >I waited here for you since so early in the morning ago. :)

-No i'm not free. >I'm actually free, just don't want to waste time with you.

-Say again, sorry I didn't hear. >I just want to hear your voice again.

-I can't sleep in the dark. >I'm scared.

-Anything. >I can't decide, so just choose ok? don't ask me to choose, seriously.


I'M SUCH A LIAR. but serriously. :/ you know what? Don't trust me! unless you're roydon or john, the only two people on this planet who knows me inside out, after spending for john-15 years with me and for roydon, 14 years with me. they know what a nuisance i can be, seen my tears, anger, laughter. really thank god for them. my secrets, are their secrets, either john knows or roydon knows. LOL. whose my love interest? roydon knows. how dirty am i? john knows. how rough am i? both knows. how gentle am i? they just don't see it. D: ok la, reuben also know me very well, hahaha.


seems like i don't have a bestfriend whose a girl where my secrets are shared more appropriately. sigh. i mean, i can't possibly tell roydon, reuben and john, ''oh my period is here.''. wait a minute, come to think of it, i do, sometimes. LOL. And i'll even change in front of my brother, purposely irritate him. he got so pure one meh, i dont believe. LOL. ok, this is embarrassing, gotta keep my mouth shut now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment