Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm livin' on the edge of the law.


If you love me, we can marry on the west coast. On a Wednesday, en el verano, en agosto. I will fight for, I have fought for, how I love you. I have cried for, I will die for, how I care. In the mountains, las campanas estan sonando. Go and hear Americano by Lady Gaga, even though it's a gay song, it's catchy, or if you're sexually addictive, you might have orgasms even by listening to this song. O: I'm just sayin' hahahahaha! don't listen to my nonsense.


not gonna talk about my day, it was boring. yea, there it is, boring. mum had a very high fever. O: daddy's not home yet. ok, shall blog about One Direction?

Niall Horan

reminds me of: a baby.


Zayn Malik

reminds me of: dark version of harry potter.
eye-candy-daniel-radcliffe- 1

Harry Styles

reminds me of: Jake T Austin. (I think they look so alike!)


Louis Tomlinson

reminds me of: Karlie kloss (they look like siblings.)


Liam Payne

reminds me of: jeremy from phineas and ferb

i don't know why, but when i see liam, i see jeremy. LOL.

k bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment