Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oh darling I wish you were here.


hello hello baby you called i can't hear a thing. oh so random. i love that show! didn't go to the gym today. i tell you my whole body is like as if got a hundred needles poking it. hello, my name is porcupine. muscles strain. today morning woke up to an empty house. everybody went out except me, it's ok, i'm always left out anyway. haha, but i'm the one who turned down my mum's offer to go to my brother's school carnival. ACS, all chia sai. :S So i should stop complaining. hahaha!


Watched Puss In Boots yesterday night and it was fucking hilarious, and when puss was a little kitten he was so cute! when he say 'meow', i was like, ''awwwwwwww''. and the humpty dumpty is a joke i swear, he called himself a food. LOL. Here are some quotes:

Humpty Dumpty: You know what they do to eggs in prison? I'll tell you this! It ain't over-easy.
Ohhh Cat: Ooooooooh.
Watch this part if you don't get it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOIKZTnJpQc&feature=related

Puss: Meow. (i swear when i watch this part it's like heaven!)
Watch this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwVBEnPRD10

Kitty Softpaws: That's alot of heel for a guy don't you think?

(When Puss suddenly smells someone in the room.)
Puss: I smell something, breakfasty.
Humpty Dumpty: It's been a long time brother.
hahaha, get it? because humpty dumpty is an egg!

Kitty Softpaws: You hit me in the head with a guitar!
Puss: You uh, uh are a woman? O_O

Puss: No! They are the same boots that I wore when you betrayed me! 
Humpty DumptY: Be...betrayed you? You left me cracked in pieces on a bridge, surrounded by soldiers! They even wrote a song about it!

Puss: Well there is one teeny tiny bit of problem.
Kitty Softpaws: And what is that?
Puss: You work for the egg! >:(




so, go and watch it! it's so funny. k next, today morning played sims and build new house! took like 4 hours? just to build the stupid house which is so awesome looking! (duh, i built it.) Then, went to roydon's house to study chem. and then had stomach ache. ): but whatever, that's over for now. Then went to eat crab shack. tomorrow, i'm going church. . . can't wait for 16 November.

No comments:

Post a Comment