Saturday, October 1, 2011

Te qiero, amor mio.


I just found out that enrique sang my most favourite songs of all time and i didn't know he sang it until now. -Hero -Do you know -Bailamos. this is just great isn't it? i swear there's this asshole whose so in love with me, that it is really creepy & irritating. dearest cece told me to tell him, ''i don't entertain'' and he's getting on my nerves. i dont like boys, i love girls, that's why im migrating. damn! he's wasting my time, asking me to reply his silly messages, he even calls me baby, when im not even his? whattheshitright. yx is definitely a billion times better. cece's just infinite. and right now my phone is vibrating non-stop. my orange phone spoil. ): send for repair. so here's what i did and going to do:


past:
23 Sept - studied with yx at airport
24 Sept - amaths tuition, went church
25 Sept - stayed home study
26 Sept - studied with clara at drivethru
27 Sept - amaths tuition
28 Sept - studied with nahum<this retard is the idiot whose so irriating. _|_
29 Sept - study at home
30 Sept - watched gg/vd/wowp/p&f/awkward/sc
1 Oct - amaths tuition and found out that chuwei (mytutor) also watch gg! he ask me watch bbt also!

i swear my fever is clarence lee jiahao pass to me one. ):< 

future:
2 Oct - church, jerard will teach me physics
3 Oct - study at home
4 Oct - amaths tuition
5 Oct - study with roydon
6 Oct - study with jiahan
7 Oct - go out with jelene & denisa, cause denisa came back from australia le!
8 Oct - amaths tuition
9 Oct - church, jerard will teach me physics

look at my tired self. 

10 Oct - 24 Oct im so not turning up for school. study at home better. im so fat now cause i ate 3 meals today! thickbig sausages in the morn, dongfen in the afternoon and porkribs+salmon western style for dinner, oh god im fat. ): gonna go do amaths tys again and again and again !

gg- gossipgirl
vd - vampirediaries
wowp - wizards of waverly palce
p&f - phineas and ferb
awkward - awkward
sc - secret circle
bbt - bigbangtheory

No comments:

Post a Comment