Sunday, October 9, 2011

It's not fair and i think you're really mean.


GOT MY DSLR, GOT MY PHONE BACK AND FOUND MY MP4. watching vampire diaries season 3 episode 4!! ok, so today never study. lol, nah studied a little history. omg, i am so slack that's what jelene said. that was yesterday. and today, went to church for defynation in the morn, 8.30am.


because Joel kept asking me to go, he even gave me a morning call at 7am. Then I fell back to sleep and my mum woke me up. daddy sent me to church, i was the only one attending church, because my whole family already went yesterday. I was put into Joel's group, yeap, he's the sp. Then the other sp in my group was MAXIM. Omg, she was my sp when i was sec2/3 on saturday one. coolness. What's more? Gregory is also in the same group. woohoo, so many people I know.


Then, there's another guy called ryan, he's 15, whom i don't know. Then suddenly a girl sat beside me and then she's my primary one classmate! Vicki! Then another girl sat beside me and say that im from her primary school, her name is leticia or sometime. so cool right? then got another girl forget her name. so that's my cell group. Then vicki asked me for help for ss. so after church went for lunch with jared and co. and then mugged with everyone. lol. now im back home. tomorrow i need to go school sia, my father want to see my report book.zzz. Somemore school end at 5pm tomorrow! ):< whattheshit. so in trouble. confirm kana pc by miss chin, OR NOT.


No comments:

Post a Comment